Fellowship - Research
Crosstree provides research fellowships to emerging researchers. It is a travel research program focusing on architectural system, products, services and solutions. Case studies are created through site visits, interviews, first hand knowledge and documentations.
- Research attribution, sharing and extending current and future case studies.
- All research expenses such as transportation, lodging, meals and fees are provided by us.
- Travel, document, organize, write, edit and publish research findings using provided guidelines.
- Submit case studies using provided framework to be shared with our creative community.
- Background in art, architecture, construction, design, engineering, manufacturing and technology.
- Proficient skills in writing and photography/videography.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Cover letter, resume and work samples demonstrating research interests and abilities should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org